After three months without updates, we have released 1.3a. This is not as big as the previous update. Instead, this is just a small patch to fix few balance and consistency problems and some spelling mistakes that were still present in 1.3.
- Black Riders -3 cavalry armor, +70 gold cost. Thanks to Wergorne, from AoKH, for the suggestion!
- Flamethrowers +5 attack vs. buildings. Thanks to Wergorne, from AoKH, for the suggestion!
Cavalry Mercenaries have been disabled for Mesoamerican civs
- Portuguese TCs now properly take 6 popcap, instead of 5, when destroyed or deleted.
- Fixed Atl-Atl and Black Rider description. Thanks to Wergorne, from AoKH, for reporting!
- Fixed misspell in the Arquebusier upgrade tech (it was spelled as “Arquebuisier”).
- Wonder Power is now properly displayed in the civ description of Goths, Japanese, Chinese, Byzantines, Spanish, Aztecs and Koreans
- Portuguese Hero changed to Afonso I.
So, what are you waiting for? Click here and download it!
And thank you all for the 1,600+ downloads!