Firstly, Merry Christmas! After almost one year of work (yes, this mod is older than you think!), we have finally released the final version of the Portuguese Civ Mod!
And, I would like to give a special attention to the biggest change made in this version: As a gift to all current and future players of PCM, I have made a Christmas-themed map! Yes, you heard it: a map that includes Christmas trees and even presents! You can see a mapshot of it here! (Thanks to Alexandra for the new snow terrain) I might do some sort of guide explaining how it works, but, all I’ll say for now is that the gifts are randomized and can include units or resources!
Other changes made:
- PCM updated to Userpatch 1.4 (newer)
- Some balance fixes were done in Support units. Thanks to Wergorne and John the Late, from AoKH, for helping!
- A sheet with the stats of all units was added. Thanks to ryshep for suggesting that!
- History text added, taken from Civilization Wiki (http://civilization.wikia.com)
- Some Portuguese heroes (Afonso de Albuquerque, Afonso I e Pedro Álvares Cabral) were added to editor
As usual, you can download it here Enjoy! And, once again, Merry Christmas! This is my gift to you!